Thursday, December 4, 2008

moving blog

yep, it's true. i'm switching blog servers. and trust me, this is only after thinking everything through. anyone's who's read this blog has likely heard me complaining about how slow blogger is and how long it takes me to write, edit and upload ANY post and even longer to add extras like pictures. and after sending messages to the blogger service team and never getting any sort of reply or resolution to my problem, i've finally decided the best thing to do is to leave. i'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause anyone- however, change you bookmarks or feeds!! my new blog can be found at: www.misfitknitsblog.wordpress.com

after giving any readers *who may or may not be out there* enough time to change feeds and bookmarks, i'll be completely deleting this blog and/or account. i hate going to a blog or website that hasn't been updated in years. also, it junks up the world wide web!!

No comments: